A fascinating talk by London’s go-to foot and ankle surgeon. Your feet deserve your attention!
Your speaker is Mr Lloyd Williams, MB BS FRCS (Tr&Orth). Mr Williams is a founding partner of The London Orthopaedic Clinic based at King Edward VII’s Hospital.
Mr Williams is a leading foot and ankle Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon based in London, and specialising in minimally invasive surgery. He has over 35 years of clinical experience. Mr Lloyd Williams helps people from all walks of life suffering from a myriad of foot and ankle conditions and is the ‘go-to’ specialist for top sports and dance professionals. He has performed over 10,000 operations, ranging from total ankle replacements, to surgical correction of fractures, torn ligaments, bunions, and in-growing toenails. He also treats debilitating conditions such as Achilles tendonitis and the management of diabetic foot ulcers.
During this talk you will:
- Learn about common foot and ankle problems and injuries, and hear about the latest surgical techniques and innovations that Mr Wiliams is using to treat his patients.
- Hear top advice on how best to take care of your feet and ankles.
- Find out how your feet can provide early warning signs about your general health.
- Have a unique opportunity for you to ask Mr Williams questions about any foot or ankle problems in one-to-one Q&A sessions provided after his talk!
- Limited one-to-one ‘Mini Consultations’ with Mr Williams at Lloyd’s.