Physiotherapy helps restore movement, function and reduce pain, when someone has been affected by an injury, illness or disability.
- WHEN – Wednesday 27 March at 1:15 PM.
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street. In the ‘Coffee Shop Meeting Rooms’.
Do you suffer from back, neck or shoulder pain while working at your desk? Come along to our FREE talk and learn about how you can work more comfortably. Mark Bussetti, a Consultant Osteopath, will be speaking about how you can avoid muscle and joint pain in the office working environment. Topics covered will include:
- An anatomical tour of the spine.
- The ‘why’ and ‘how’ of postural cumulative strain.
- What’s wrong with sitting down, and the importance of taking breaks.
- Understanding the importance of good posture and how to achieve it.
- Better workstation set up to minimise stress on the body.
- Use of portable devices: the risks and how to reduce them.
Mark is a practising osteopath at the Lloyd’s Wellbeing Centre, with over 20 years of experience. He also provides back-care training to industry and specialises in seated worker musculoskeletal health.
Come along and bring your lunch!
Our lunchtime talks are open to everyone – whether you are a Lloyd’s pass-holder or not, but you must book.
- WHEN – YOGA on Tuesday’s at 8:00 AM.
- WHEN – PILATES on Tuesday’s at 5:30 PM and on Thursday’s at 8:00 AM.
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street. In the ‘Social Hub’ which is on the level below the reception.
Start your day off right with our yoga and Pilates classes. All are welcome and there is no prior experience required. Classes cost £10 each.
Small classes and available to everyone!
wed27mar1:15 pm1:45 pmFeaturedLooking after your back and neck at workFree lunchtime talk in the Lloyd's Building1:15 pm - 1:45 pm Lloyd's Building - Coffee Shop Meeting Rooms Event Organized By: Lloyd's Wellbeing Centre Event Type :Discovery Talk