Physiotherapy helps restore movement, function and reduce pain, when someone has been affected by an injury, illness or disability.
Free lunchtime talk: FESTIVE SEASON FUN & NUTRITION
- WHEN: Tuesday 10 December. 1:00 PM.
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building. Glass Meeting Rooms near the Lloyd’s Coffee Shop.
Marcelle Dubruel, our resident Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach, will be speaking about how you can make healthier choices and reduce stress over the festive season.
- Learn about how you can make better food and drink choices throughout the festive season.
- “Love your liver” with extra support nutrients.
- Top tips for a fun & healthier approach to the festive season.
Open to everyone in the Lloyd’s Community, whether you hold a pass for the Lloyd’s building or not.
YOGA CLASSES AT LLOYD’S
- WHEN: Every Tuesday at 08:00 AM.
- WHERE: The Lloyd’s Social Hub, Upper Basement level of the Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street, EC3.
Weekly yoga class every Tuesday morning. Start your day off right!
All welcome – no prior experience required – small class size.
You do not need to be a Lloyd’s pass holder to attend our classes, but pre-booking your place in advance is essential.