Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by an injury or disability.
YOGA, PILATES and GUIDED-MEDITATION
- WHEN: Yoga on Tuesday’s, Pilates on Wednesday’s & Meditation on Thursday’s. All classes start at 8:00 AM.
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street. In the ‘Social Hub’.
Small classes and available to everyone!
LUNCHTIME DISCOVERY TALKS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SLEEP
- WHEN: Friday 16th November 2018 at 12:30 PM
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street
This free lecture focuses on the importance of sleep and sleep related disorders, and maintaining your wellbeing. The speaker will be discussing and providing top tips on improving your quality of sleep, and reducing or extinguishing headache, low mood and fatigue.
The talk will be hosted by Dr Naheed Khan, a Consultant Neurologist at Maidstone Hospital in Kent and King’s College Hospital.
Free to attend, and you can bring your lunch along with you!
HEALTH & WELLBEING TALKS AT LLOYD’S, 1 LIME STREET
- MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS
WHEN: Thursday 4th October at 1:00 PM for 1 hour.
- FINANCIAL WELLBEING – Having a healthy approach to money
WHEN: Monday 12th November at 1:00 PM for 1 hour.
These talks are not provided by the Lloyd’s Wellbeing Centre.
The button below will link to the external website of the service provider.
fri16nov12:30 amfri1:30 pmFeaturedThe importance of sleepFree lunchtime talk in the Lloyd's Building12:30 am - 1:30 pm Lloyd's Building - Coffee Shop Meeting Rooms Event Organized By: Lloyd's Wellbeing Centre Event Type :Discovery Talk