Physiotherapy helps restore movement, function and reduce pain, when someone has been affected by an injury, illness or disability.
Free lunchtime talk: NEW YEAR, NEW ENERGY, NEW YOU
- WHEN: Tue 14 January & repeated Wed 15 January at 1:00 PM.
- WHERE: Lloyd’s Building. Meeting Rooms near the Lloyd’s Coffee Shop.
Join Marcelle Dubruel, our resident Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach, and learn how to re-set your body and mind for an energised 2020!
- Nutrients to boost your happy hormones
- Importance of the Gut-Brain connection
- Top tips for an energised mindset to reach your goals
Learn exactly what to do to make this the year you take back control of your health & wellbeing and have the energy to do all the things you want to do.
Come along and bring your lunch!
Our lunchtime talks are open to everyone – whether you are a Lloyd’s pass-holder or not, but you must book your place in advance.
- WHEN: Every Tuesday at 08:00 AM.
- WHERE: The Lloyd’s Social Hub, Upper Basement level of the Lloyd’s Building, 1 Lime Street, EC3.
Weekly yoga class every Tuesday morning. Start your day off right!
All welcome – no prior experience required – small class size.
You do not need to be a Lloyd’s pass holder to attend our classes, but pre-booking your place in advance is essential.