Our 28-day Re-Energise Challenge will help you thrive, both in the work place and in your personal life.
The Challenge is designed to empower and support you with a focus on improving healthy eating and lifestyle habits. The aim is to boost your energy levels throughout the day, build your resilience to stress and to improve your general physical and mental wellbeing.
- Increase & sustain energy
- Shed unwanted pounds
- Build resilience to stress
- Establish healthy habits
- Improve sleep & mental clarity
- 3 easy Challenge principles to follow
- Personalised & simple solutions
- Build motivation
- Coach led & peer group support
- Have fun along the way!
Challenges are aimed at:
- Anyone who has an interest in improving their overall health and wellbeing, and specifically in developing healthier habits around their food and lifestyle choices.
- People that want to lose weight or maintain their ideal weight.
- Individuals or groups of employees within a company.
- Promote personal healthy eating and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Raise awareness of the links between physical and mental wellbeing and how making healthier food and lifestyle choices impacts on overall wellness.
- Motivate and empower participants towards achieving their weight-loss goal (if required), and/or help sustain commitment to maintain ideal weight through healthy lifestyle choices.
- Demonstrate how small daily habit changes have an incremental effect on energy, mental clarity, reduced anxiety, and long-term overall wellbeing.
Number of participants:
- We limit the maximum group size per ‘Re-Energise Challenge’ to 30 participants. The limit on participants ensures interaction and team motivation amongst the group.
Duration and Availability of Re-Energise Challenge:
- Our next Challenge (Spring) starts on the 3rd February 2020.
- Challenges run for 28 days.
- We offer 4 seasonal Challenges per year; Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
Cost for individuals:
- 28-day Challenge: £50 to £95 + VAT per participant, depending on company contribution.