Come and hear about the wonderful health and wellbeing qualities of Pilates!
Your speaker is Clare Hallinan
Clare is now an experienced BASI Mat Pilates Instructor however her former career was very different. Her entire initial career was spent working in London in the finance and insurance sector (25 years of which was for Lloyd’s of London!). Clare now lives in southern Italy in the picturesque seaside town of Tropea, and runs virtual one-to-one Pilates classes to people from all over the world.
Come along to this free lunchtime talk and listen to Clare’s intriguing personal journey of discovering Pilates, and how it has had a significant positive impact on her health and quality of life.
During this talk you will:
- Learn about the origins of Pilates and its key driving principles.
- Become aware of the many benefits of regularly practicing Pilates, and why it is far more than just an exercise class.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and find out whether it might be right for you.
- Learn about the different ways to access Pilates sessions through the Lloyd’s Wellbeing Centre – both virtually and in person.
- Be informed and be inspired!